MONO to release 9th album “Requiem For Hell” on October 14th!
This album was produced, recorded and mixed by Steve Albini at Electrical Audio in Chicago, and mastered by Bob Weston. Steve Albini, the producer and one of the main participants of this album, was already a producer for 3 of MONO’s albums in the past, and just last year, his band Shellac played their first Japan tour in 23 years as a co-headliner tour with MONO. After the recordings, MONO and Shellac shared the stage again in North America.
“Requiem For Hell” features 5 songs. Unlike the last double album “The Last Dawn / Rays Of Darkness”, which re-visited the band’s early sound, MONO introduces strings once again, showing broader dynamics and a wider range of sounds. More infos at the preorder links!
These are difficult times for artists and self-employed creatives making a living off of music. Please support the bands who won’t have an income in the coming weeks.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Please read the instructions to complete the subscription.
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!
- ASTROSAUR to release “Obscuroscope” & join Pelagic Records!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS are back!
- Årabrot to release “Die Nibelungen”!
- THE OCEAN “Heliocentric” & “Anthropocentic” vinyl re-issue!
- HEROD to release “Sombre Dessein”!