We ship to every country in the world, as long as there are mailboxes and postal addresses!
For most countries, you can choose between different shipping options:
- FedEx (tracked, 2 – 5 days worldwide)
- DPD (tracked, 2 – 7 days in Europe)
- DHL (tracked, 2 – 60 days worldwide)
- Pin AG (Letters / Small parcels, UNTRACKED, 3 – 20 working days). Note that this option works only for parcels up to 2 kg maximum weight. This option is usually a lot cheaper than the others, but it won’t come with a tracking number, and parcels are not insured. Although 99,5% of our orders arrive well on time and they not get lost, we cannot not take responsibility for the untracked small parcels / letters option (we are not able to refund you in the case of a lost/damaged parcel), and we advise you choose a tracked / insured option.
Please be aware that we are not Amazon and that we may sometimes need up to 2 weeks, in rare cases more, to process and pack your order… especially if The Ocean are on tour (this shop is run mostly by band members). Thanks a bunch for your understanding and support!
To pickup our order, please come to the Pelagic warehouse in Kreuzberg, Berlin, please bring your order number of confirmation email.
Our opening times are Monday – Friday 9.30AM – 4PM.
Köpenicker Strasse 180
Eingang E, Untergeschoss
It’s a big industrial yard, you find us about halfway through, opposite Würth. Take the staircase down to the basement.
We pack very carefully, but in case the parcel should arrive at your place with visible damages to the outer cardboard packaging, you must either reject the parcel, or make a clear note stating that the goods arrived in damaged condition when you sign for reception of goods, next to your signature. If the contents of the parcel should also be damaged, please send to [email protected] a list of damaged items including quantity and type of damage, as well as high resolution photos of:
a) the damaged contents. These photos must show the damages, and the product must be identifiable (e.g. Show artist name or catlogue number)
b) the outer parcel / packaging. These fotos must show the shipping label, tracking number and damages to the box or cardboard sleeve. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! If you do not send us pictures of the damaged OUTER box alongside photos of the damaged products you have purchased, then we cannot file a complaint with the courier or logistics partner you have chosen for delivery, and cannot reimburse you, nor send you replacement goods.
If you have chosen DHL as carrier, then you must also get an appraisal/survey by your national post company confirming that the shipment arrived damaged. It works differently in different countries, sometimes a foto documentation is enough, sometimes you have to actually go to your local post office with the damaged items (and always including the outer packaging) to get the appraisal. Without this, we cannot make any claim to DHL, so please forward this to us ASAP.
We will send you replacements for the damaged parts or products, but we can do so only if you fulfill your obligations as listed here fully and wholly.
- Spook the Horses to release “Empty Body”!
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!
- ASTROSAUR to release “Obscuroscope” & join Pelagic Records!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS are back!
- Årabrot to release “Die Nibelungen”!
- THE OCEAN “Heliocentric” & “Anthropocentic” vinyl re-issue!