WANG WEN to release 8th studio album “Eight Horses”
WANG WEN have forged an identity for themselves as the most prominent instrumental band in China. They have spent the past 15 years refusing to compromise on their sound, and it’s paid off; the band were among the first to play outside of China, and now have seven studio albums and a split vinyl (with Swedish instrumentalists, PG.LOST). To celebrate their fifteenth year together, the band recorded Eight Horses.
Having already toured Europe with Pelagic label-mates, MONO, and shared stages with the likes of Mogwai, the band are eager to share their new music with their ever-growing worldwide fanbase. Tour dates are in the works and Wang Wen will be on the road throughout the remainder of 2014.
Eight Horses is only being released on vinyl in Europe (with download code).
2xLP in a slick gatefold cover. Preorder HERE.
- Spook the Horses to release “Empty Body”!
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!
- ASTROSAUR to release “Obscuroscope” & join Pelagic Records!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS are back!
- Årabrot to release “Die Nibelungen”!
- THE OCEAN “Heliocentric” & “Anthropocentic” vinyl re-issue!