WANG WEN to release 8th studio album “Eight Horses”
WANG WEN have forged an identity for themselves as the most prominent instrumental band in China. They have spent the past 15 years refusing to compromise on their sound, and it’s paid off; the band were among the first to play outside of China, and now have seven studio albums and a split vinyl (with Swedish instrumentalists, PG.LOST). To celebrate their fifteenth year together, the band recorded Eight Horses.
Having already toured Europe with Pelagic label-mates, MONO, and shared stages with the likes of Mogwai, the band are eager to share their new music with their ever-growing worldwide fanbase. Tour dates are in the works and Wang Wen will be on the road throughout the remainder of 2014.
Eight Horses is only being released on vinyl in Europe (with download code).
2xLP in a slick gatefold cover. Preorder HERE.
- ARMS AND SLEEPERS release new single “Belfast” featuring Sofia Insua
- BIPOLAR ARCHITECTURE release new video for “Alienated”
- Pelagic Records sign SUGAR HORSE
- MONO to host new LIVE CONCERT FILM screenings in Europe
- A BURIAL AT SEA to release new album “Close to Home”
- PELAGIC RECORDS Christmas Giveaway Calendar
- Pelagic Records sign FAZI and release “Folding Story” LP
- SÂVER release new album “From Ember and Rust”
- ARMS AND SLEEPERS to release “What Tomorrow Brings”
- Pelagic Records sign BIPOLAR ARCHITECTURE