PELAGIC RECORDS has now reached a stage where we are releasing more than one record a month continuously. In 2017 an 2018, we have released 32 records altogether, 16 per year… we feel it’s about time we offer our loyal followers an easy and affordable way to keep up with our busy release schedule, and enjoy a lot of cool bonuses, extras and access to special limited items.
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a subscriber gets you all our new releases in digital or vinyl format, plus access to an exclusive members’ section where we will be selling rare stuff from the past which won’t ever be available (again) anywhere else. It guarantees that you won’t be missing out on the most limited editions of our upcoming releases, and gives you a chance to purchase stuff you may have missed in the past.
Plus, it’s a great chance to get to know some of our bands that you wouldn’t have necessarily listened to before!
What’s in it for us?
By becoming a subscriber, you directly help us fund future releases, continue to grow as a label and potentially expand our roster.
Our mid- to long term goal is to be able to offer an exclusive subscriber’s only vinyl colour variant which stays the same for ALL releases. For example, subscribers (only) would receive every new PELAGIC release on gold vinyl. The feasibility of this depends on the amount of subscribers we get, to determine the pressing quantity. It may become realistic very soon.
Head over to the SUBSCRIPTION PAGE to gather more information and find out what’s on offer!
- Pelagic Records sign SOARS
- Pelagic Records sign JAYE JAYLE
- THE OCEAN to release new album ‘Holocene’
- HEROD to release new album ‘Iconoclast’
- Spook the Horses to release “Empty Body”!
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!