We’re excited to announce the signing of Swedish post-rock experimentalists pg.lost! There will be a new album coming later this year… for the moment, we are re-releasing the band’s last 2 albums on vinyl and CD, 2009’s “In Never Out” and 2012’s “Key”.
pg.lost is a Swedish band of many directions. Their sound is throbbing with great melancholy, but there is also a healthy dose of dirty, crushing rock n’ roll in it — something you will be hard-pressed to find in the ever-growing mass of post rock pabulum.
With their 2nd studio album „In Never Out; originally released in 2009, pg.lost create a dark and vast sonic unique universe of their own. What makes the band so enthralling is that they couldn’t care less about making any part of their music pretty – and yet at the same time, „In Never Out“ as a whole oozes beauty.
With their 3rd studio album „Key“; originally released in 2012, pg.lost have delivered their strongest album to date, moving further into their own sonic territory. A beefy distortion runs through „Key“, but the most enriching stages of the album occur once the dredges of distortion succumb to the cleaner aspect within pg.lost’s instrumentation.
While the band has not been touring Europe much in recent years, they have gathered a big following in Asia, with sold out shows at 800 capacity venues across China on their latest tour. This fall will see the band release a new album, along with extensive touring to support the release – and this time around, also in Europe!
“In Never Out” (2xLP) – http://
“Key” (2xLP) – http://
“In Never Out (CD) – http://
“Key” (CD) – http://
- ARMS AND SLEEPERS release new single “Belfast” featuring Sofia Insua
- BIPOLAR ARCHITECTURE release new video for “Alienated”
- Pelagic Records sign SUGAR HORSE
- MONO to host new LIVE CONCERT FILM screenings in Europe
- A BURIAL AT SEA to release new album “Close to Home”
- PELAGIC RECORDS Christmas Giveaway Calendar
- Pelagic Records sign FAZI and release “Folding Story” LP
- SÂVER release new album “From Ember and Rust”
- ARMS AND SLEEPERS to release “What Tomorrow Brings”
- Pelagic Records sign BIPOLAR ARCHITECTURE