MONO ANNOUNCES TWO NEW ALBUMS TO BE RELEASED ON THE SAME DAY, SHARE FIRST SINGLE AND COVER ART!
The Last Dawn and Rays of Darkness are a pair of new albums by MONO, to be released on October 24th (Germany) and October 27th (rest of Europe). Recorded simultaneously yet conceptually and creatively disparate, the two act as both opposing and complementary sides to a story. No strangers to narratives, the twin albums explore familiar themes for the band: Hope and hopelessness, love and loss, immense joy and unspeakable pain. Those elemental parts of life and the complicated relationships they create have never been more resonant through MONO’s music than they are here.
Listen to Where We Begin, the first track to be premiered off The Last Dawn, HERE
The limited 2xCD and 2xLP versions both come in a gatefold, which combines both albums within one packaging. The outer panels of the gatefold merge the 2 separate album covers by artist Pat Perry into one continuous piece of art. The inner panels of the gatefold have die-cut holes in the shape of some of the figures from the cover. Through those cut-outs, the inner sleeves, in which the LPs or CDs are placed, can be seen. Preorder HERE.
- Spook the Horses to release “Empty Body”!
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!
- ASTROSAUR to release “Obscuroscope” & join Pelagic Records!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS are back!
- Årabrot to release “Die Nibelungen”!
- THE OCEAN “Heliocentric” & “Anthropocentic” vinyl re-issue!