ABRAHAM have started recording their follow-up album to “An Eye on the Universe”
Abraham have started recording their follow-up album to “An Eye on the Universe”. Drum takes are done, recorded at Wood Studio in Lausanne, for a nice warm wooden sound. Vocals, guitars and a new secret instrument (not used on the previous record) will be recorded during night time in March – when the bureaucrats below Abraham’s studio leave the office to return to their comfortable slippers… depressive ambiance guaranteed! Check Abraham’s facebook page for studio pics and videos.
The album will be mixed and mastered by the grand Magnus Lindberg. No need to say the band is stoked to work with the alchemist of so many great records!
The album will consist of 8 new tracks. Lyrics are loosely adapted from the short story The Chronoception by J.-G. Rawl.
That’s all we can say for the time being. Please stay tuned for more details, album & song titles, release date, etc.
- Spook the Horses to release “Empty Body”!
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #2 – 2019
- Pelagic Vinyl Flat Rate – News #1 – 2019
- Pelagic Records sign envy & release limited 10″ EP!
- Pelagic Records Vinyl- & Download Flat Rate!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS preorder is live!
- ASTROSAUR to release “Obscuroscope” & join Pelagic Records!
- THE SHAKING SENSATIONS are back!
- Årabrot to release “Die Nibelungen”!
- THE OCEAN “Heliocentric” & “Anthropocentic” vinyl re-issue!